The universe loves you too.....

The universe loves you too.....

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi folks and welcome to my blog. I recently went through some traumatic changes in my life, I lost my fiance and my job.
Since my life has turned upside down, and the future I had planned no longer exists, I have been trying to find ways to stay positive and reinvent my life in a way that makes more sense to me. In this blog I am going to focus on positive thinking, to keep myself on track and maybe offer some inspiration to anyone else out there who may need it. If you can stay positive when your whole world crumbles around you, then you can do anything!

A positive way to spend your time-building wealth and helping others...

Friday, March 19, 2010

A little bit of Jung.....

.My positive thoughts for today are from Carl Jung who was just an amazing human being. There is much wisdom in his words and overall I definitely consider him to be an optimist, despite his knowledge of mankind,lol. As for me, I'm plugging away at my life, got some stuff done, hopefully made some progress, and now.....I'm gonna go to bed and dream sweet dreams.

“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”


“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”

“It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how they are themselves”

“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.”

“To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful.”

All above quotes by:

Carl Gustav Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment