The universe loves you too.....

The universe loves you too.....

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi folks and welcome to my blog. I recently went through some traumatic changes in my life, I lost my fiance and my job.
Since my life has turned upside down, and the future I had planned no longer exists, I have been trying to find ways to stay positive and reinvent my life in a way that makes more sense to me. In this blog I am going to focus on positive thinking, to keep myself on track and maybe offer some inspiration to anyone else out there who may need it. If you can stay positive when your whole world crumbles around you, then you can do anything!

A positive way to spend your time-building wealth and helping others...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My first post!

As my first post I want to share with you something I recently found that had a profound affect on me. I am no stranger to spirituality, I have studied other cultures and religions since I was a child. Reading this, while the concepts aren't new, reminded me of what I can do to change my life. EVERYTHING. Hope this touches you as well.

All the powers in the universe are already ours.
It is we who have put our hands before our eyes

and cry that it is dark


We are what our thoughts have made us;

so take care what you think.

Words are secondary.

Thoughts live; they travel far.

When an idea exclusively occupies the mind;

it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state.

We reap what we sow.

We are the makers of our own fate.

None else has the blame, none has the praise.

There is no help for you outside of yourself;

you are the creator of the universe.

Like the silkworm,
you have built a cocoon around yourself.

Burst your own cocoon
and come out as the beautiful butterfly,

as the free soul.

Then you will see the truth.

In one word, this ideal is that you are divine.
God sits in the temple of every human body.

-Swami Vivekananda 1863-1902

No comments:

Post a Comment